Hear from our guest speaker Derek Forsbloom and discover how Water Survey of Canada is systematically correcting the continuous water data it publishes from 2,500 gauging stations. Learn how to elevate the quality of your hydrometric data in real-time.
- 7 ways to automate QA/QC for real-time data
- How to set up real-time station health alerts
- How notifications & auto-corrections work
- Tips to avoid warnings for invalid events
- How to produce discharge in shifting conditions
- How to use AQUARIUS to meet demands
Over 700 water resource managers, hydrologists, hydrographers, and scientists registered for this online session. You can now watch the recording at your convenience.