Get your free copy today!
A reliable rating curve is one that is credible, defensible, and minimizes re-work. This free whitepaper outlines 5 modern practices used by highly effective hydrographers to build better stage-discharge rating curves.
- Have a Plan – discover how to modernize your approach.
- Understand the Science – revisit current principles.
- Systematically Analyze Data – use a hydraulics approach.
- Manage the Variance – understand sources of variance.
- Qualify Derived Discharge Results – use quality grades.
If you would like to learn more about rating curve best practices – download this whitepaper today!