Aquatic Informatics announces its quarterly release of AQUARIUS, the most widely adopted software for continuous hydrological data storage, quality control, modeling, analysis, and publishing.
Vancouver, Canada, May 3, 2013 – Aquatic Informatics Inc., a global leader in providing innovative software for hydrologic data management and analysis, today announced the release of AQUARIUS 3.2, which is used by the world’s largest environmental monitoring agencies, including the US Geological Survey and Water Survey of Canada, to publish accurate hydrological data in real-time.
“Our mission is to deliver the most modern and intuitive solutions that solve the critical water data analysis and production challenges faced by the environmental monitoring industry,” commented Ed Quilty, President and CEO at Aquatic Informatics. “The rapid release of AQUARIUS 3.2 is made possible by our Agile Software Development methodology, which allows us to offer quarterly upgrades to customers. We have the fastest growing team of developers, scientists, and mathematicians in the industry, and by working collaboratively with leading monitoring agencies during our development process, we are able to quickly respond to the evolving demands of hydrologists, scientists, and water resource managers.”
AQUARIUS 3.2 Highlights:
- Import of Rating Measurements from Delimited Files. The Field Visit Tool now includes a new option to import rating measurement data from a delimited file, such as a CSV file. A new configuration dialog allows users to enter configuration details about the file being imported.
- USGS Reservoir Contents Report. AQUARIUS 3.2 features a new built in report template for the USGS Primary Computations Report for Reservoir Contents. This report links reservoir stage to instantaneous midnight contents, with adjustments shown, as well as hourly stage values throughout the day.
- Additional Parameters Computed from YSI Files. After importing YSI logger files, AQUARIUS 3.2 now automatically computes four additional signals: (1) Specific Conductivity, (2) Resistivity, (3) Salinity, and (4) Total Dissolved Solids.
- SQL Server 2012 (Database) Support. AQUARIUS 3.2 now supports SQL Server 2012.
- More! All enhancements are listed in detail in the official release notes for 3.2 available on the popular AQUARIUS 360° Support Portal.
AQUARIUS is the leading software for water time series data management. The world’s most advanced environmental monitoring agencies trust AQUARIUS to achieve higher data integrity, defensibility, and timeliness. Its simple design delivers the latest hydrological science and techniques in an intuitive interface. AQUARIUS allows water resource managers to correct and quality control time series data, build better rating curves, and derive and publish hydrological data in real-time to meet stakeholder expectations.
AQUARIUS customers are encouraged to take immediate advantage of all the latest updates and enhancements by downloading Version 3.2 from the AQUARIUS 360° Support Portal. Water resource managers interested in learning more about AQUARIUS are invited to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a demonstration with their own data.
About Aquatic Informatics Inc.
Aquatic Informatics™ provides software solutions that address critical water data management and analysis challenges for the rapidly growing environmental monitoring industry. Aquatic Informatics is focused on providing solutions to a range of different customer groups including federal, state/provincial or local government departments, hydropower operators, mining companies, academic groups and consulting organizations, who collect, manage and process large volumes of water quality or quantity data.
For more information about Aquatic Informatics, go to www.aquaticinformatics.com.