Written for water resource managers, this paper presents the latest industry standards and best practices for improving the availability, reliability, and accuracy of data for today’s water monitoring programs.
- Quality Management System – read the latest USGS, ISO, and WMO industry standards to improve your QMS.
- Network Design – get tips to optimize your network design to meet your monitoring objectives.
- Technology – discover technologies that can maximize your information-to-cost ratio over the lifespan of devices.
- Training – learn how training can minimize procedural blunders and errors in data collection and handling.
- Data Management – learn how to centralize and analyze your data for higher integrity, reliability, and timeliness.
Read more about these best practices for a modern monitoring program – download the whitepaper today!