Meeting the growing need for actionable hydrological information using increasingly sophisticated technologies and information management systems requires additional investments. Read Stu Hamilton’s eBook for proven strategies to close the funding gap.
This eBook articulates the many and varied benefits of water monitoring. It can help water professionals form persuasive arguments and build successful business cases that are sensitive to local politics and priorities to help secure sustainable funding for monitoring programs. Here are some highlights …
- Social, economic & environmental benefits of water
- The cost of ignorance: adverse, unwanted outcomes
- The economics of monitoring – benefit/cost analyses
- The value of establishing relevance & trust
- Getting actionable information from water data
We must all play a part to close the funding gap for water monitoring … so the right hydrological information is available today to secure our water future. Read Stu’s eBook today!