Happy holidays from all the contributors here at Hydrology Corner!
It’s been another busy year at Hydrology Corner with more than 30 insightful and important discussions on a range of topics, from Uncertainty and the IoT, to Captain Kirk piping Water from Seattle to California and the Zombie Apocalypse.
Here are our Top 5 Most Popular Posts:
- Qualified Quality or Uncertain Uncertainty? How Truthful are Your Hydrometric Data?
- Uncertainty Is the Unlocked Back Door Used by Unwanted Surprises
- How Improbable is a One-In 1,000 Year Flood Event?
- Virtue Versus Temptation in Water Data Management
- 2015 World Water Day – Celebrating the Impact of Water Information
We appreciate your interest and contributions and it’s been a pleasure discussing best practices, data management, water quality and trends in the water monitoring industry with you all. We look forward to more interesting discussions with you in 2016.
Have a safe and enjoyable holiday.
President & CEO, Aquatic Informatics