Join our energetic & growing team.
Help revolutionize an industry!
Water. There is no more important industry. This is your opportunity to work in the clean tech sector and to make an impact in our future.
Senior Marketing Manager – Vancouver
Do you want a meaningful role with a company that’s making a real difference? Do you want to be involved in one of the most important resource areas in the world today: water? Then join our energetic and growing team, and help us revolutionize an industry.
About Our Company
Founded in 2003, Aquatic Informatics provides software solutions that address critical water data management, analytics, and compliance challenges for the rapidly growing water industry. Aquatic Informatics is the trusted provider of water management solutions to over 1,000 municipal, federal, state/provincial, hydropower, mining, academic, and consulting organizations in over 60 countries that collect, manage, and process large volumes of water data.
Aquatic Informatics’ platforms include AQUARIUS analytics software for natural environments, WaterTrax compliance and electronic reporting tools for municipalities, and Linko software for the management of industrial pretreatment and hauled waste records. From source water through to receiving environment, our data management platforms drive the efficient management of water information across the water cycle to protect human health and reduce environmental impact.
Aquatic Informatics is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and has offices in the US and Australia. Aquatic Informatics is one of the fastest growing clean technology companies in Canada. We value independent thinking, initiative, teamwork, a relentless pursuit of quality, a playful spirit, and a sense of humour. We like smart people – IQ and EQ – who care about the environment and want to do good in the world.
About the Opportunity
The Senior Marketing Manager will deliver ROI-based demand creation programs, including customer acquisition and engagement and pipeline acceleration. You will lead the marketing team and own the creation and implementation of demand generation campaigns and orchestrate multi-touch programs across multiple products and segments. You will also manage outside agency and vendor contracts and relationships.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute marketing plan in alignment with regional sales strategy and objectives.
- Drive inbound and outbound marketing initiatives designed to support sales.
- Create, track, and report on key metrics showing the success and ROI of marketing investments.
- Collaborate with vertical and regional sales leaders to develop targeted plans to help them achieve their pipeline generation and sales objectives.
- Lead the development, implementation, and budgeting of the marketing and strategic plans.
- Manage corporate social media to maintain marvellous public relations and continued consumer loyalty.
- Manage campaign content including press releases, newsletters, award applications, whitepapers, and website.
- Manage and continuously improve the website including strategic brand integration and consolidation of multiple websites.
- Oversee digital marketing efforts to enable awareness and demand generation online.
- Execute events and tradeshows in collaboration with the Customer Success team.
- Coordinate the development of marketing communications materials to effectively represent Aquatic Informatics and its brands to customers and prospects.
- Recruit, train, and mentor top-notch talent to assemble a best-in-class Marketing team.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Marketing professional with 5+ years of progressive experience (technology/SaaS and/or B2B experience preferred).
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo, Hubspot, and Salesforce).
- Experience developing creative and thought-provoking high-level marketing and brand strategies in line with the strategic vision of the organization.
- A clear track record of taking ownership for leveraging analytics, partnering cross-functionally, delighting customers, and driving dramatic growth through successful marketing strategies and execution.
- Demonstrated track record of operating independently and efficiently to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, and to manage milestones and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leader and team player who leads with integrity and knows how to deliver results.
- Ability to lead, coach, and mentor a team while directly contributing content to campaigns.
- Comfortable with marketing math; forecasting, CAC, and LTV.
- Strong problem-solving ability and metrics driven.
- Skills and flexibility to work on a range of tasks including marketing strategy, campaign execution, copywriting, project management, and product marketing & launch.
- A deep understanding of leading-edge marketing strategies and with a proven track record of creating integrated campaigns and initiatives.
- Proven success setting work priorities, multi-tasking, and balancing varying demands.
- Adaptable, independent, and a fast-learner.
- Ability to work with all company departments and communicate with and direct team members effectively.
- Dedication to keeping up to date with current trends and best practices.
- Outstanding English communication skills, both written and verbal.
We offer a competitive compensation package including extended health benefits, a RRSP program, and a fitness subsidy.
If this opportunity sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your application here.
Choose a career in clean tech. Make a difference!