Join our energetic & growing team.
Help revolutionize an industry!
Water. There is no more important industry. This is your opportunity to work in the clean tech sector and to make an impact in our future.
Marketing Coordinator – Vancouver
Do you want a meaningful role with a company that is making a real difference? Do you want to be involved in one of the most important resource areas in the world today: water? Then join our energetic and growing team … help us revolutionize an industry.
About Our Company
Founded in 2003, Aquatic Informatics provides software solutions that address critical water data management, analytics and compliance challenges for the rapidly growing water industry. Aquatic Informatics is the trusted provider of water management solutions to over 1,000 municipal, federal, state/provincial, hydropower, mining, academic, and consulting organizations in over 60 countries that collect, manage, and process large volumes of water data.
Aquatic Informatics’ platforms include AQUARIUS analytics software for natural environments, WaterTrax compliance and electronic reporting tools for municipalities, and Linko software for the management of industrial pretreatment and hauled waste records. From source water through to receiving environment, our data management platforms drive the efficient management of water information across the water cycle to protect human health and reduce environmental impact.
Aquatic Informatics is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and has offices in the US and Australia. We are one of the fastest growing clean technology companies in Canada. We value independent thinking, initiative, teamwork, a relentless pursuit of quality, a playful spirit, and a sense of humour. We like smart people – IQ and EQ – who care about the environment and want to do good in the world.
About the Opportunity
The Marketing Coordinator position at Aquatic Informatics is a key role, central to the continued success of the marketing team. We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator who is self-motivated, highly organized, and passionate about results. You will execute diverse marketing automation campaigns and assist with simple graphic design projects within the marketing department. You will support the development of responsive email campaigns, print materials, database maintenance, as well as help with marketing company events such as conferences, user groups and roadshows.
Your responsibilities will include Salesforce data entry and management, updating CRM contacts and leads, executing Marketo and Pardot campaigns (including setting up emails and managing nurture tracks), and helping with small projects spearheaded by marketing within the organization. Over time, you will also help support website updates and social media postings.
This position offers the opportunity to develop your marketing career by mastering all of the latest marketing automation tools. You will also be doing your part to help our customers address environmental challenges leveraging our growing suite of software tools.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support the implementation of marketing tactics and campaigns such as: webinars, ebooks, case studies, videos, blog posts, newsletters, product updates, and conference promotions
- Make timely updates to website and social channels, including the blog
- Master direct email marketing through Marketo
- Coordinate logistics and research for trade shows and events to support the Marketing Events Coordinator, as required
- Manage inventory of print marketing materials, POP displays, and swag
- Bring new ideas and your perspective to marketing meetings and new initiatives
- Provide graphic design support by editing existing assets and generating new content
- Willingness to take on additional marketing/administrative tasks, as required
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing Communications or Business, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years’ hands on marketing experience in an office environment
- High energy, a positive attitude, and an unshakeable smile
- Self-starter, smart, quick-learning, and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, especially written grammar
- Strong team orientation with ability to take initiative with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a high-technology environment is an asset
- Experience with Salesforce.com is an asset
- Experience with Marketo is an asset
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including MSP, weekly yoga classes, and an employer-subsidized gym membership. We also offer flexible work options, employee engagement programs, and career development opportunities.
If our company and this opportunity sound exciting and if you have the right skills, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your application here.
Choose a career in clean tech. Make a difference!