Join our energetic & growing team.
Help revolutionize an industry!
Water. There is no more important industry. This is your opportunity to work in the clean tech sector and to make an impact in our future.
Customer Support and Implementation Specialist (Bilingual)
Do you want a meaningful role with a company that’s making a real difference? Do you want to be involved in one of the most important resource areas in the world today: water? Then join our energetic and growing team, and help us revolutionize an industry.
About Our Company
Founded in 2003, Aquatic Informatics provides software solutions that address critical water data management, analytics, and compliance challenges for the rapidly growing water industry. Aquatic Informatics is the trusted provider of water management solutions to over 1,000 municipal, federal, state/provincial, hydropower, mining, academic, and consulting organizations in over 60 countries that collect, manage, and process large volumes of water data.
Aquatic Informatics’ platforms include AQUARIUS analytics software for natural environments, WaterTrax compliance and electronic reporting tools for municipalities, and Linko software for the management of industrial pretreatment and hauled waste records. From source water through to receiving environment, our data management platforms drive the efficient management of water information across the water cycle to protect human health and reduce environmental impact.
Aquatic Informatics is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and has offices in the US and Australia. We are one of the fastest growing clean technology companies in Canada. We value independent thinking, initiative, teamwork, a relentless pursuit of quality, a playful spirit, and a sense of humour. We like smart people – IQ and EQ – who care about the environment and want to do good in the world.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Support and Implementation Specialist (French and English speaking) to join our team. This position will be based either in our Vancouver office or working remotely from your home in Canada.
You will be working with a talented and experienced group of people to help support and implement the WaterTrax software for our customers.
- Respond to incoming customer requests for support.
- Troubleshoot customer issues with the WaterTrax software.
- Work with new customers to identify their requirements.
- Set up and implement the WaterTrax software for customers.
- Provide training to customers.
- Document solutions to problems to be a reusable resource.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Provide French language support and training.
- Post-secondary education and/or background in the water industry (specific to water treatment and collection).
- Chemical knowledge specific to the water treatment and testing fields.
- Minimum 3+ years of customer facing experience.
- A combination of technical troubleshooting, training, and experience.
- Experience with software support/implementation.
- Good working knowledge of chemistry specific to the water treatment industry.
- Experience with scripting.
- Fluent in both English and French, written and spoken.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Logical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong customer service, technical, and analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- A positive, can do attitude.
- Independent with the ability to learn quickly and multitask in a hectic environment.
- Availability to work a variety of shifts.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal).
- Self-starter, confident, detail oriented, strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional computer skills using MS Office Suite and G Suite.
- Intermediate level Excel skills.
- Spanish an asset.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including extended health benefits, an RRSP program, and a fitness subsidy.
If our company and this opportunity sound exciting and if you have the right skills, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your application here.
Choose a career in clean tech. Make a difference!