Join our energetic & growing team.
Help revolutionize an industry!
Water. There is no more important industry. This is your opportunity to work in the clean tech sector and to make an impact in our future.
Sales Support Representative, Denver
Do you want a meaningful role with a company that’s making a real difference? Do you want to be involved in one of the most important resource areas in the world today: water? Then join our energetic and growing team, and help us revolutionize an industry.
About Our Company
Founded in 2003, Aquatic Informatics provides software solutions that address critical water data management, analytics, and compliance challenges for the rapidly growing water industry. Aquatic Informatics is the trusted provider of water management solutions to over 1,000 municipal, federal, state/provincial, hydropower, mining, academic, and consulting organizations in over 60 countries that collect, manage, and process large volumes of water data.
Aquatic Informatics’ platforms include AQUARIUS analytics software for natural environments, WaterTrax compliance and electronic reporting tools for municipalities, and Linko software for the management of industrial pretreatment and hauled waste records. From source water through to receiving environment, our interconnected data management platforms drive the efficient management of water information across the water cycle to protect human health and reduce environmental impact.
Aquatic Informatics is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and has offices in the US and Australia. Selected as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers in 2016 for the third consecutive year, Aquatic Informatics is one of the fastest growing clean technology companies in Canada. We value independent thinking, initiative, teamwork, a relentless pursuit of quality, a playful spirit, and a sense of humour. We like smart people – IQ and EQ – who care about the environment and want to do good in the world.
About the Opportunity
As a key member of the WaterTrax-Linko sales team, you will work closely with the outside sales team and the marketing team to help facilitate revenue growth by qualifying marketing leads, managing customer renewals, researching new market segments, and assisting with RFPs. This job will focus on the WaterTrax and Linko software brands.
Principal accountabilities include:
- Qualify prospects and marketing leads that are generated through our marketing programs and nurturing.
- Manage and secure customer Support & Maintenance Agreement renewals.
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and annual lead targets, pipeline impact goals, and monthly KPIs.
- Research new market segments and identify sales targets.
- Manage and qualify bid notifications, and disseminate the information to appropriate sales channels.
- Assist with bid responses and proposals.
- Learn and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s offering.
- Gather market intelligence (customers, competitors, and markets).
- Take on a key role in developing and maintaining the company’s image and reputation in the marketplace.
- Attend various tradeshows as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role, either in software sales and/or in water/wastewater treatment and compliance.
- Direct water quality, or water compliance and reporting, experience.
- Superior people/customer relationship skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated independent, results-driven work ethic.
- Self-starter and team player attitude, motivated to succeed.
- Enterprise or cloud software experience in the environmental and/or water industry is an asset.
- Consultative solutions-based sales or direct sales experience is an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of software environments such as: SaaS, On-Premise, Hosting, web services, and networking is an asset.
- Willingness and ability to occasionally travel.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
If this opportunity sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your application here.
Choose a career in clean tech. Make a difference!