Join our energetic & growing team.
Help revolutionize an industry!
Water. There is no more important industry. This is your opportunity to work in the clean tech sector and to make an impact in our future.
Marketing Operations Specialist
Do you want a meaningful role with a company that is making a real difference? Do you want to be involved in one of the most important resource areas in the world today: water? Then join our energetic and growing team, and help us revolutionize an industry.
About Our Company
Founded in 2003, Aquatic Informatics provides software solutions that address critical water data management, analytics and compliance challenges for the rapidly growing water industry. Aquatic Informatics is the trusted provider of water management solutions to over 1,000 municipal, federal, state/provincial, hydropower, mining, academic, and consulting organizations in over 60 countries that collect, manage, and process large volumes of water data.
Aquatic Informatics’ platforms include AQUARIUS analytics software for natural environments, WaterTrax compliance and electronic reporting tools for municipalities, and Linko software for the management of industrial pretreatment and hauled waste records. From source water through to receiving environment, our interconnected data management platforms drive the efficient management of water information across the water cycle to protect human health and reduce environmental impact.
Aquatic Informatics is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and has offices in the US and Australia. Selected as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers in 2016 for the third consecutive year, Aquatic Informatics is one of the fastest growing clean technology companies in Canada. We value independent thinking, initiative, teamwork, a relentless pursuit of quality, a playful spirit, and a sense of humour. We like smart people – IQ and EQ – who care about the environment and want to do good in the world.
About the Opportunity
The Marketing Operations Specialist is a key role, central to driving profitable growth at Aquatic Informatics. This role will drive marketing strategies that generate data-driven results. This includes developing, planning, and executing marketing campaigns and tactics.
As the Marketing Operations Specialist, you will administer Marketo and help build successful campaigns across three unique product brands. You will manage the creation of scalable processes that align with best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing and administering Marketo
- Providing integration and operational support to Salesforce.com resources
- Administering Pardot until both marketing systems are consolidated onto Marketo
- Establishing and maintaining scalable processes for Marketo that align with best practices; including system configuration, architecture decisions, workflow management, and integration with other tools
- Cross-training backup resources for Marketo, as well as managing consulting resources for advanced support
- Supporting a project to move business unit operations from Pardot into Marketo
- Designing, developing, and implementing marketing programs and/or pricing strategies to support the company’s products, services, and market sectors
- Growing new leads, including marketing qualified leads, by converting traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Managing email campaigns, including the template design, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends
- Creating and maintaining reports on marketing, sales, and support activities to measure effectiveness and business impact
- Degree in marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of in-house or agency experience managing digital marketing
- High energy, a positive attitude, and an unshakeable smile
- Self-starter, adaptable, and a quick study
- Outstanding English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skilled at communicating with both technical and non-technical people
- Proven success setting work priorities, multi-tasking, and balancing varying demands
- Up-to-date with the latest marketing trends, techniques, and best practices
- Proficiency using marketing automation platforms as well as CRM solutions (Salesforce preferred)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS, including responsive design
- Salesforce or Marketo Certification an asset
- Familiarity with WordPress is an asset
- Experience in a high-technology environment an asset
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
We offer a competitive compensation package consistent with experience.
If this opportunity sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com – be sure to reference the job title in the subject line.
Choose a career in clean tech. Make a difference!